At Salsita, we don’t just supply the 3D product configurator software, we create a bespoke implementation that integrates seamlessly into each customer’s eCommerce website and manufacturing process.
Instead of simply handing over a generic pre-packaged 3D product configurator, our team addresses the unique aspects of each customer’s project, seeking to embed the product configurator into their existing customer experience.
I’ve never experienced the delivery team living up to the sales team’s hype, but in Salsita’s case, they actually exceeded it. - Ricardo Moraes, L’Atelier Paris
We first start with UX and Design, then we build, test, and Implement
We work closely with you to manage the scope during the Design Sprint but, we will provide the following, at a minimum:
- 3D Models: If you don’t have 3D models we can create them based on your CAD drawings.
- User Interface: Functionally that matches or exceeds the requirements that were identified during the design sprint.
- Real-time pricing: Calculations of the configured price in real time as the user customizes the options.
- Output: Providing several outputs such as production specs. _ Integration: ERP, CRM and eCommerce Integration depending on your needs.
See our 3D configurators in action
With our 3D product configurator you can enable greater production automation, enhance sales processes, test new product concepts, and deliver an overall faster business process.
Benefits of the Integration with the Manufacturing Process
Less Salesperson Involvement and Faster Order Processing
Continuous Improvement of The Knowledge Base
Workflow Automation by Integrating With Business Critical Systems
Document Generation for Manufacturing Automation
Our configurator framework decouples the product configuration and pricing backend from the frontend UX, which gives us control over the process flow, UI design, and overall UX.
From manufacturing processes to eCommerce features, you can integrate with everything to help visitors configure their dream product and gain insights about sales and customer preferences. Our 3D product configurator is built on open standards, and it's entirely API-based, which guarantees maximum compatibility with third-party software.
With our cloud-native solution, you can scale your project as much as you want, as it can be hosted on AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud, making it easy to scale up and down with traffic. This approach enables you to modify it to suit your and your consumers' needs. Plus, you don't need to think about maintenance because we can assist with that, too.
Depending on your goals and requirements, we can develop and implement the following features:
- Comprehensive Analytics dashboard.
- Admin control panel to update libraries and prices.
- Multi language and multi currency support.
- Ability to save, send and share configured product shots.
- 3D environment customization and product bundling.
- Augmented reality product preview.
Also, since we are a web development agency, you get all the benefits and the close support of having a world-class software team to back you up.
Do not hesitate to contact us for consultation. We will be happy to hear your story, answer any questions, or give you expert advice.